Brian Orahood DPM FACFAS
- UNDERGRADUATE – University of California – Irvine
Bachelor of Science in Biology
- GRADUATE – University of Hawaii – Manoa
- MEDICAL EDUCATION – California College of Podiatric Medicine – San Francisco
- RESIDENCY – Medical Center Hospital – Portland
- FELLOWSHIP – American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- LICENSES – Oregon, California and Hawaii
Dr. Brian Orahood is an insightful, attentive podiatrist treating patients in Beaverton, Sherwood and Portland, Oregon metro area. His primary goal as a practitioner is to ensure that each of his patients is satisfied with their care, and he uses humor make them feel comfortable during their visits. Dr. Orahood has more than 28 years of experience in the field of foot and ankle surgery.
Originally from California, Dr. Orahood attended the California College of Podiatric Medicine of Samuel Merritt University in order to pursue his medical degree. Dr. Orahood continued his medical education at the Medical Center Hospital, where he received his residency training in foot and ankle surgery.
Patients visiting Dr. Orahood can receive a full range of medical services. He provides bunionectomy, ankle procedures, hammertoe correction, and treatment for ingrown toenails. Treatment is also available for walking problems, foot injuries, and arthritis. When he is not treating patients, Dr. Orahood enjoys golfing, cycling, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Orahood has practiced medicine at Oregon Foot & Ankle Specialists in Oregon since 1987.